- Which Victorian novelist’s mother, prompted by financial troubles, moved to Cincinnati and opened a store, then moved back to England and wrote an unfavorable account of Americans?
- What is the shortest correspondence in history between a publisher and an author?
- To whom did Abraham Lincoln, upon first being introduced, allegedly exclaim, “So you're the little lady who started this great war!”
- What do Franklin W. Dixon, Laura Lee Hope, Victor Appleton, Carolyn Keene, and Arthur M. Winfield all have in common?
- Which Connecticut gentleman was responsible for the creation of the modern spelling bee?
Which award-winning Canadian author collaborated with composers at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto on a piece of music for piano, bass, and string quartet titled “You Are Who You Are”?
Which famous New England poet was actually born and raised in San Francisco?
What famous satirist suffered from an ailment that also plagues current NBA free agent Steve Francis?
Which young adult author ran away at the age of 14 to join a carnival?
Which young adult author was born in Philadelphia, PA but relocated to Florida with her family at age 5 due to her chronic pneumonia?