- Which author served as the Ralph Waldo Emerson Poet in Residence at Harvard 1998-2006?
- Which author uses all of the following pseudonyms: Deanna Dwyer, K. R. Dwyer, Aaron Wolfe, David Axton, Brian Coffey, John Hill, Leigh Nichols, Owen West, Richard Paige, Leonard Chris, and Anthony North?
- Which author suffered from Pott’s Disease — a form of tuberculosis affecting the bone that severely stunted his growth to a mere 4’ 6” tall with a severe hunchback?
- Who coined the phrases "the great unwashed" and "pursuit of the almighty dollar"?
- Which writer’s common-law wife was the madam of a Jacksonville brothel
- called the Hotel de Dream?
Arguably the world's bestselling author, who published over 20 books which were translated into 32 languages and sold over 750 million copies?
With an unverified worldwide sales record of 750 million, Harold Robbins supposedly has sold more books that J.K. Rowling, making him the world leader.
Which author was described by teachers as “unable and unwilling to learn," and left university to run up heavy gambling debts before starting his writing career?
Which author was not allowed to watch movies and television by his devout born-again Christian parents — a restriction that lead to his early interest in reading?
Which contemporary, award winning author is married to a man nicknamed Pancho?
Which author suffered from bipolar disorder, on which he commented in a letter to his wife was like "a character profoundly antagonistic to ordinary domestic life."