- Which is the longest running play in history?
- How many weeks was Barbara Bush's book about her English Springer Spaniel, Millie's book, on the bestseller list?
- Which literary character was born on September 22 1290?
- What was Cinderella’s glass slipper originially made out of?
- Who introduced mystery fiction's first fictional detective?
- Which was the first American novel to sell more than one million copies?
Which author is sports a black eye in the dust jacket photo of his 1967 novel?
Norman Mailer appears on the inside cover of his novel Why Are We in Vietnam? with a spectacular shiner. Also odd is the fact that in the book, the word "Vietnam" occurs only one time — the last page.
Poet named Ernest Dowson wrote “To Cynara,” a work that contains a line which was used as the title of which world famous novel?
Gone With The Wind. The line is, 'I have forgot much, Cynara, gone with the wind, flung roses riotously to the throng,'
Which famous author held the position of Governor General of Canada in 1935?
Thirty-Nine Steps author John Buchan. He was also a barrister, a Member of Parliament, soldier, and publisher.
The epitaph 'Blest be the man that spares these stones, and curst be he that moves my bones,' was written by whom?
Which English Romantic poet was born with a clubfoot?