- When was the very first book about plastic surgery written?
- Which British writer and poet had a love child with his half sister?
- During the French Revolution the new French Constitution was bound with what?
- Which was the very first newspaper to use a perfumed page in 1937?
- Which favorite children’s book was originally titled The Sea-Cook?
Last Week's Answers
Which eccentric British author was known to touch things three times for good luck?
Which author who could not speak English until she was a teenager went on to write The Scarlet Pimpernel?
Which country once banned all of the Sherlock Holmes books because of the detective's belief in spiritualism?
Which popular book was originally titled They Don’t Build Statues to Businessmen?
Valley Of The Dolls by Jacqueline Susann