- Author Eric Blair wrote under what pen name?
- Which Aldous Huxley work was the inspiration behind Jim Morrison naming his band The Doors?
- Which classic novel was written based on a bet between several authors vacationing together in 1818?
- Which piece of American literature containing over 50,000 words does not once use the letter “e”?
- Which word in the English language has the most definitions?
Last Week's Answers
Which British writer and poet had a love child with his half sister?
During the French Revolution the new French Constitution was bound with what?
The tanned leather skin of a guillotined aristocrat
Which was the very first newspaper to use a perfumed page in 1937?
The Washington Daily News
Which favorite children’s book was originally titled The Sea-Cook?
Treasure Island (Robert Louis Stevenson) - "The Sea-Cook"