- What are the four things that Ernest Hemingway once wrote that a man must do to demonstrate his manhood?
- Where did mystery writer Agatha Christie acquire her extensive knowledge of poisons?
- What famous writer made the first written reference to tennis in English literature?
- Where does the book Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald get its name?
- Which British poet had an “M” for “murderer” branded on his left thumb?
Last Week's Answer
Which American writer worked as an entertainer aboard a Swedish ocean liner cruising the Caribbean before being drafted to serve in World War II?
J. D. Salinger.
To whom did Helen Keller dedicate her autobiography, The Story of My Life?
She dedicated her book to inventor Alexander Graham Bell, who helped direct her education and considered himself, first and foremost, a teacher of the deaf.
What name did Oscar Wilde use during the last three years of his life in France?
Who was the first writer to incorporate himself?
Edgar Rice Burroughs incorporated Tarzan in 1923.
Which American poet was a West Point cadet and was forced to leave after failing arithmetic and grammar after approximately two weeks?