- Which author was so in love with his young bride that he visited her grave and opened her coffin nearly two months after her death?
- Which poet was sent to Russia to mediate with Nikita Khrushchev?
- Which poet pleaded insanity to avoid criminal charges when police found that he was hiding a friend’s stolen goods in his college dorm room?
- Which poet compared love to a compass (the tool used to draw arcs and circles in geometry)?
- Which poet is buried at Poet’s Corner in Westminster Abbey sans his heart (which resides with his wife’s body across town)?
Which American writer and literary critic learned Yiddish and literary Hebrew before learning any English?
Which children’s author was also a co-creator and head writer for the Nickelodeon show Eureeka's Castle which ran from 1989 to 1995?
Goosebumps author, R.L. Stine
Who is F. Scott Fitzgerald named after?
F. Scott Fitzgerald (full name Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald) was named after his famous second cousin, three times removed, Francis Scott Key, an American lawyer, poet, and writer of the lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner.
Which American novelist and poet’s gravestone is inscribed with the name “Ti Jean” meaning little John?
When their 1812 affair didn’t work out, Lady Caroline Lamb continued her pursuit of which notable British author by calling on him at home, sometimes dressed in disguise as a page boy?