- Which scientific author who caused quite a stir with the church had originally intended to become a priest?
- Which author had had a pet scorpion which he used to keep on his desk for inspiration?
- Which country has the largest number of libraries and books in the world?
- Which poet had a pony named Fanny that pulled his wife along in a wheelchair?
- Which British author was expelled from school for being caught smoking?
Last Week's Answers
How old was Mary Shelly when she penned Frankenstein?
19 years old
What percentage of Americans believe that Sherlock Holmes was a real person?
Which poet had an unpublished book of his works buried with his wife but decided 7 years later to open the grave and publish the poems?
Which Shakespeare play tells the story of a shipwreck off the coast of Bohemia — a region that has never had a coastline?
The Winter’s Tale
Which author rarely took a bath and suffered from boils most of his life?
How many known specimens of Shakespeare’s signature exist today?
There are only seven known specimens in the entire world.