- Which author always slept facing the North because he thought that it would improve his writing?
- Which country publishes more books than any other country in the world?
- Which world-renowned daily newspaper published an apology to a professor 49 years after printing that his theories about travelling into space, which they had scoffed at, were proved to be correct?
- How many pseudonyms did Russian writer Konstantin Mikhailov have?
- Which author once ate an apple under the Arch de Triomphe to try to overcome his insomnia?
Last Week's Answers
Which author played cricket for the MCC and once bowled the legendary W.C. Grace?
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Which French writer had a pet swordfish?
How many fireflies does it take to give off enough like to read a book by?
Six firefly insects provide enough light to read a book.
Which English author would work himself up so much when he performed his own works on stage that he sometimes fainted?
How old was Sir Winston Churchill when he wrote his book "The History of the English Speaking Peoples"?
82 years old