- In North Carolina, USA, in 1980 a library forbade children to read which book without parental consent?
- Which English pamphleteer had his ears cut off because of his inflammatory publications?
- What did Russian author Dostoyevsky and F. Scott Fitzgerald have in common?
- How many titles did Margaret Mitchell, author of Gone With The Wind, write in her lifetime?
- In England in 1272 AD what was the cost of a handwritten Holy Bible in nine volumes?
Last Week's Answers
Which author always slept facing the North because he thought that it would improve his writing?
Which country publishes more books than any other country in the world?
Which world-renowned daily newspaper published an apology to a professor 49 years after printing that his theories about traveling into space, which they had scoffed at, were proved to be correct?
The New York Times
How many pseudonyms did Russian writer Konstantin Mikhailov have?
Which author once ate an apple under the Arch de Triomphe to try to overcome his insomnia?