- Which author’s secret followers wear a green carnation to identify themselves?
- Which English author always touched things three times for luck?
- What was Jane Austen's book Northanger Abbey originally titled?
- Which English diarist loved to play the recorder?
- What do Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, Moby Dick, The Good Earth, Catch 22, and Lord of the Flies have in common?
Last Week's Answers
In North Carolina, USA, in 1980 a library forbade children to read which book without parental consent?
Which English pamphleteer had his ears cut off because of his inflammatory publications?
What did Russian author Dostoyevsky and F. Scott Fitzgerald have in common?
They were both foot fetishists.
How many titles did Margaret Mitchell, author of Gone With The Wind, write in her lifetime?
Just the one.
In England in 1272 AD what was the cost of a handwritten Holy Bible in nine volumes?