- Which author began her famous suicide note with the words, “I am certain that I am going mad again ..."
- What do P.G. Wodehouse, Ezra Pound, and William Joyce have in common?
- Where does the pen name “Mark Twain” come from?
- What is the only novel to top the best-seller lists fro two consecutive years?
- What classic gothic novel of 1818 was subtitled The Modern Prometheus?
Last Week's Answers
Which of author was sentenced to ridicule in the town’s public stocks as a punishment for libel?
The epitaph 'Under the wide and starry sky, dig the grave and let me lie' belongs to whom?
Robert Louis Stevenson
What is Stephen King’s middle name?
What is a “Lake Poet”?
The "Lake Poets" including Wordsworth, Coleridge, and Southey, lived in the English Lake District at the turn of the 18th to 19th century. They were a group of writers who followed no particular line of poetic thinking or practice, but happened to inhabit the same area.
Who said that Robert Browning, “has plenty of music in him, but he cannot get it out.”?
Alfred, Lord Tennyson wrote this of Browning in his 1897 work “A Memoir by his Son.”