- Which book does Wilson Rawls credit as his reason for becoming a writer?
- Which author wrote his first few books in the evenings following long days working at a sweater warehouse?
- Which author was hired by the US Department of State to create a film about Hispanic workers in rural America?
- Which author’s first pet was a turkey vulture?
- Which author was heavily involved in the creation of the 1984 computer game, Below the Root — creating aspects like maps and characters?
The high-speed ferry between Dublin and Great Britain, across the Irish Sea, is named after which 18th-century satirist?
(Special thanks to Delaware teacher, Rita Truschel, for submitting this question! Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Whose last words were, "My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or the other of us has to go?"
Ricardo Eliezer Neftalí Reyes y Basoalto is the given name of which famous poet?
Pablo Neruda was the pen name and, later, legal name of the Chilean writer Ricardo Eliezer Neftalí Reyes y Basoalto.
Which author’s last name, before being anglicized, was mac Aedh Ó Proinntigh?
Charlotte, Emily, and Anne Bronte, come from the mac Aedh Ó Proinntigh family, which was shortened to Prunty or Brunty and eventually Bronte.
Which author was married on April 1, 1993 — a deliberate play on her husband’s belief that only fools get married in the first place?
Meg Cabot, author of The Princess Diaries.