- Which British playwright often wrote scathing reviews of his own plays under the pseudonym Edna Welthorpe?
- Which famous author was both born and died on a Halley’s Comet year?
- Son and grandson of London vintners, which author’s last name derives from French for shoemaker?
- Poe borrowed the meter of which British poet’s “Lady Geraldine's Courtship” for his famous “The Raven?”
- What do Ernest Hemingway, Franz Kafka, Helen Keller, Jack London, Vladimir Lenin, and H. G. Wells all have in common?
Last Week's Answers
Which author tried to purchase the Minnesota Vikings in 1996, but was unable to do so because of expensive legal fees associated with his pending divorce?
Which author graduated college at 15 and enrolled at the Parsons School of Design to fulfill her dream of working in fashion?
Which author did most of his writing on looseleaf paper in a shed behind his house — a building that he now rents to illustrator Ted Dewan on the condition that if he no longer used it, that is would be passed on to other writers?
What is the name of the band that includes famous authors such as Dave Barry, Amy Tan, and Steven King?
The Rock Bottom Remainders
Which author underwent hair transplant surgery, because he "was tired of looking like G. Gordon Liddy."
Image copyright 2011 www.rockbottomremainders.com