- What book was Mark David Chapman carrying with him when he killed John Lennon on December 8, 1980?
- Which French author wrote two fantastic space odysseys (one to the moon and the other to the sun) more than 200 years before Verne?
- To which kind of tree was Betty Smith referring in A Tree Grows in Brooklyn?
- Inventor of the polygraph, William Moulton Marston, also created which famous comic book heroine?
- What observation did Dylan Thomas make about writer T.S. Eliot's name?
Last Week's Answers
Which British playwright often wrote scathing reviews of his own plays under the pseudonym Edna Welthorpe?
Which famous author was both born and died on a Halley’s Comet year?
Mark Twain 1835 - 1910
Son and grandson of London vintners, which author’s last name derives from French for shoemaker?
Poe borrowed the meter of which British poet’s “Lady Geraldine's Courtship” for his famous “The Raven?”
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
What do Ernest Hemingway, Franz Kafka, Helen Keller, Jack London, Vladimir Lenin, and H. G. Wells all have in common?
All wrote books that were later burned by the Nazis.