- Which American writer worked as an entertainer aboard a Swedish ocean liner cruising the Caribbean before being drafted to serve in World War II?
- To whom did Helen Keller dedicate her autobiography, The Story of My Life?
- What name did Oscar Wilde use during the last three years of his life in France?
- Who was the first writer to incorporate himself?
- Which American poet was a West Point cadet and was forced to leave after failing arithmetic and grammar after approximately two weeks?
Last Week's Answers
What book was Mark David Chapman carrying with him when he killed John Lennon on December 8, 1980?
J.D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye.
Which French author wrote two fantastic space odysseys--one to the moon and one to the sun -- more than 200 years before Jules Verne?
Cyrano de Bergerac.
To what kind of tree was Betty Smith referring in A Tree Grows in Brooklyn?
Inventor of the polygraph, William Moulton Marston, also created which famous comic book heroine?
What observation did Dylan Thomas make about writer T.S. Eliot's name?
Backward, except for one misplaced letter, it spells toilets.